Thursday, July 07, 2005

Unprofesional

Perhaps this could be our new tag line at DMB2008: Not as Profesional as 17 year old Libertarians.

Actually, I don't want to make too light of Libertarians. Some of us at DMB2008 lean libertarian, and some of us have actually met Michael Badnarik during the course of his 2004 campaign. As such libertarian-leaning conservativish people, we continue to support Matt Blunt in his unintentional candidacy for president in 2008 because he understands limited government better than most in the Republican Party and has sense that some Libertarians lack.

UPDATE: The author of the comment to which this post refers has clarified that he meant no offense with his offer to Badnarik for President, and we at Draft Matt Blunt want to clarify that we took no offense at the post. It did, however, amuse us as does the thought of DMB2008 staff as professional at all.

Apology unnecessary but accepted, Jake. Please continue to visit DMB2008 and to vote for Matt Blunt in your first presidential election in 2008.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jake Porter said...

I would like to appologize for my comments. You see the blog I was suggesting for Badnarik wouldn't be up for another year and I would contact many people who design websites, the profesional part I was discussing was using wordpress instead of blogspot. Your blog is much better than the one I currently have the content is much better and I support what you are doing, why else would I be here.

I appologize for my comments and would like to thank you for doing a noble cause like supporting a smaller government candidate for president. I actually supported Matt Blunt and did not support the Libertarian candidate for governor.

I appologize, if you would like I can add you to my blogroll and make a post on my blog appologizing for my comment.

5:59 PM  
Blogger Jake Porter said...

Look I admit I cannot spell, and I was attacking no one. I am a Christian and don't like to cause problems with anyone. I have said before on my blog that I like Matt Blunt, and I have no problem with you. I like what you are doing, and have made a post on my blog asking people to visit you website.

I am going to ask once again if you will accept my apology and no I have never seen Michael Badnarik, I visit this website because I like Matt Blunt and would like to see him elected President in 2008, but I can see that you don't want me here and after commenting with you on this post I will probably not comment, or mention you blog again.Why else would I offer to add you to my blogroll and let you attack me even more by commenting, if I was not sorry?

7:03 PM  
Blogger Jake Porter said...

I will continue to view the blog and will vote for Matt Blunt in 2008. I will also work on my spelling. I took no offense at your comments I was afraid you took offense to my comments. I wish you the best of luck.

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home